Bling Care - How to Care for Your New BLING
Bling Care - How to Care for Your New BLING to keep it looking amazing!
Bling care is pretty straightforward with all of our pieces. Items are made of various metals and require only a little common sense to care for them. We are proud to let you know that all Paparazzi jewelry we sell is LEAD AND NICKLE free and there are only a few things to keep in mind when wearing your new fashion jewelry.
– Never SLEEP while wearing your jewelry. As with ALL jewelry you own, prongs and clasps can snag on bedding and damage or loosen them. For this reason, we suggest you never sleep in any of our jewelry pieces or any other pieces you may own.
– Never SHOWER while wearing your jewelry. We also recommend not storing your jewelry in the bathroom as excessive moisture and humidity can damage your items over time. This is typically the case with all jewelry so keep it in mind with every piece you own.
– Avoid SPRAYS such as hairspray or perfume being sprayed directly on your jewelry. Again, this is the case with all jewelry you own and is no exception for our pieces.
– Avoid excessive SWEAT (don’t exercise while wearing your jewelry).
– Never SWIM while wearing your jewelry. You may also want to remove rings when washing your hands.
A good rule of thumb is....your fashion jewelry should be the last thing you put on before going out the door and the first thing you take off when returning home. From time to time, clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or jewelry cleaning cloth. This will keep it shining and remove the body oils/perfumes/lotions/etc that, over time will damage the finish on your jewelry.