Movies always portray autumn as changing leaves, chilly weather and big comfortable sweaters. Unfortunately, for those of us in the southern US, we do not experience the same autumn everyone else does. Instead, it is generally still warm during our fall. This often gives us the reputation of having no seasons.
On the contrary, we usually spend our autumns at the beach or pool. This is not necessarily something to complain about. However, it is important to know how to dress when Pinterest only shows us outfits catered for the north. Below are some of our favorite warmer weather outfit ideas for those of us in South Florida.
- Pair a denim miniskirt with an oversize light long-sleeve shirt. Throw on some booties and a long necklace like our Simply Santa Fe Trend Blend (below) or Magnificent Musings Trend Blend.
- Put on a pair of skinny, destroyed denim with a flowy tank and wedges. Top it off with some aviators and brown accessories, like our Here Today, Gone-to-Maui (below) and Infinitely Irresistible Brown Urban bracelets.
- Work your favorite pair of denim shorts with a beige V-neck t-shirt, brown braided belt, and espadrilles. Finish the look with some gold and bronze, like our Simple Circles Copper Skinny Bangle and One Wild Flight Gold Cuff (below).
- Pair some leggings with a white flowy tank and booties. Do not forget to add some color with some red earrings, like our Rainbow Ridge Multi-Colored Hoops, and a matching necklace. Our pick is either the Me, Myself and Island (below) or the World Class Wonder Red Rhinestone necklaces.
- Slip on some black denim, a white tank and blue denim jacket thrown over. If you are feeling ambitious, a bandana wrapped around the neck really makes for a unique look. Finish it off with some black layered bangles, like our Crystal Explosion Black Snap Wrap bracelet with the Tasseled Cuff Black and Gold cuff (below).
- Nothing says fall like a plaid button down. If the weather is too warm for long sleeves, revamp the look by pairing skinny destroyed jeans with a beige or white tank and wrap the button down around your waist. This 90s-inspired look gives off a cool girl vibe while still being comfortable. Finish the look with some funky brown rings, like our Tiger Tango or Shoot for the Moon (below) styles.
- Pair your favorite maxi skirt with a crop tank top and booties to match. A brown saddlebag and our Forest Flower Hippie Headband (below) will help to finish off the look. Add our favorite Rhumburst Brown Earrings and Bead Courageous Tigers Eye Ring for a fall-ready outfit all will be envious of.
Fall style is so fun because you can be fashionable and chic without worrying about the weather. No need for layering and bulky clothing. Especially in the South, light, easy pieces make for a fun and stylish outfit. Our favorite colors for autumn wardrobes are browns, beiges, reds, and bronze. Do not be afraid to mix colors! Make sure to stop by www.wickedwondersvipbling.com to pick out your favorite pieces to get fall-ready.